Saturday, August 20, 2016

Alternative Approaches to Cancer

The article "Curing Cancer by Nutrition, Mineral Cell Salts, Detox and Energy" is a good introduction to several alternative therapeutic approaches to cancer.

The author does a nice job of putting the complexities into lay terms, which is why I wanted to share it here. As anyone who has worked or studied with me knows, I'm a strong proponent of the power of Cell Salts, a biochemic therapy that sort of intersects and connects nutrition and homeopathy.

If one were to combine the above approach with an understanding of one's Ayurvedic constitution, that would be an added benefit that I could help with.

For a visceral, psychological, and emotional journey into understanding the Cancer Miasm, you might be interested in my dear friend and brilliant homeopath's essay "Creating Cancer -- Creativity Killed by the Cancer Miasm."

If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to contact me!

No comments:

Post a Comment