Friday, July 22, 2016

Animal Care - Splenic Rupture

Included here is a short video link describing the splenic rupture that happened to our beloved Corgi named Pooka, who was 12.5 years old when the incident happened in January 2013. I provide this to give an example of how natural remedies can offer remarkable support and healing, even in dire circumstances.





While the video was made 3 months after the incident, Pooka lived quite happily and comfortably for more than a year and a half. Thanks to Divine Grace, natural healing modalities, and Pooka’s big heart and strong will, he recovered and behaved normally for about fourteen months. Then, he began losing rear-end mobility. My husband and I had agreed no more tests for Pooka, so I’m not sure whether the issue was a complication from the mass in his spleen, or a spread of cancer from it, or the usual suspects of Degenerative Myelopathy or Hip Dysplasia … or all of these in some combination or other. During his final four months, we grew closer as his care intensified. Pooka and I were granted the gift of eighteen extra months together; beautiful caregiving months.

Everyone's choices will be different, as they should be, and each individual (whether animal or human) is a unique case, but there is tremendous power in natural healing modalities. As the video states, I've been trained in various natural healing modalities -- including Homeopathy, Flower Essences, and Ayurveda -- but you can begin where you are and learn step-by-step how to make a difference, naturally, in the lives of your animals, family, and friends. That's what I did, back in 1999 -- a major turning point in my life.

If you have any questions about how to start learning more, the above incident in particular, or how to obtain a consultation, please feel free to contact me privately.

DISCLAIMER: I am not a veterinarian or a doctor, I'm an educator and facilitator. In an emergency, please contact a veterinarian or doctor.

No comments:

Post a Comment