Monday, January 7, 2019

Essential Oils

I freely admit that Essential Oils are not one of my go-to natural remedies. Why? One very simple reason is because I am, instead, drawn to the realm of subtle energy modalities. This doesn't mean I don't use essential oils at times, but they are usually on my 'back shelf' of remedies and sparsely used. (For more on this concept of subtle and substance, see my post "Herbs or Subtle Energy Remedies." Another aspect of how I come to my choices is relayed in my post "Sustainability and Flower Essences."

All that said, when I do use essential oils, I turn to the wisdom of my favorite expert in this field: David Crow. His new FREE video "The Pharmacy of Flowers" (part 1) is now available and, if you are drawn to essential oils, I encourage you to check him out!

https://wisdom.floracopeia.com/david-crow-healing-powers-essential-oils-aromatherapy-v1iwv/

No comments:

Post a Comment