Saturday, May 7, 2016

Sustainability and Flower Essences

I adore flower essences. In fact, I am head-over-heels in love with flower essences!

Of all the modalities I use for healing, flower essences are far and away my favorite. Even talking about them to someone feels like a pathway into healing for me as well as the other person. They are a truly exquisite link between the subtle natural world and our own essential nature.

Although I have explored quite a wide variety of flower essence lines over the past seventeen years, there are two that I turn to more often than any of the others: the Australian Bush Flower Essences (ABFE) and the Green Hope Farm Essences (GHFE). They never let me down and powerfully resonate with my system, my pets and family members, and with clients.

I'm forever grateful to Ian (founder of ABFE) and Molly (founder of GHFE) for their dedication and spiritual alignment with the flowers and ethereal beings who all come together to co-create the essences that we benefit from immensely. I was blessed to attend courses with Ian during one of his visits to America; this temporary group communion led me to feel a deeper attunement to the ABFE. While I've never met Molly, she and I have corresponded numerous times and the purity of her soul's devotion to the co-creation of flower essences is readily, clearly apparent. Each of these people approaches co-creation of their essences in uniquely original ways. You might feel yourself called to a different range of essences, and that's beautiful, too, but if you are starting out and unsure, I highly recommend these two lines.

Molly of GHFE recently wrote a blog post about the differences between flower essences and essential oils (or hydrosols); her presentation on this topic is lovely so, rather than write my own description, I decided to share hers HERE. She also points out the beauty of the sustainability of flower essences (when compared to other natural remedies), something many people overlook.

If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to contact me directly. Also, if you would like to try a flower essence blend created specifically for your needs, I can help you with that as well.

Blessings!

P.S. You can purchase the Green Hope Farm flower essences directly through their web site; the farm is in New Hampshire. If you want to purchase the Australian Bush Flower Essences, I order them through a North American supplier Southern Herb.

Tall Mulla Mulla in Australia (copyright unknown)

No comments:

Post a Comment