Thursday, May 31, 2018

Beginnings in Homeopathy

Since I rarely offer private consultations in homeopathic care these days, although I nearly always welcome the opportunity to share information via classes, I thought I would suggest some podcast resources:

One is for practical application of home remedies, whether you are a total newbie or have used a few one-off remedies in the past and want to learn more. That podcast is "Joette Calabrese of Practical Homeopathy Inc" (her podcast locations of availability, including iTunes ("Apple Podcast"), are listed at the top of the episode). Her latest episode is on Aging: Our Grandparents, Our Parents, and Us, and it is marvelous! Joette is bold and passionate and speaks her mind; she's fiery and courageous in speaking up about how she views homeopathy and conventional medicine/drugs. Because I'm already trained as a homeopath and have been practicing the art for a couple decades, I don't listen to most of Joette's podcasts, but have listened to enough of them to encourage those of you who are at the beginning stages of learning to do so.

The second podcast is "by a homeopath, for homeopaths" but I think that those of you who already have some knowledge about and experience in this healing modality will find it interesting and it might, perhaps, inspire you to learn more. Kelly Callahan created this podcast a couple years ago called "1M: A Homeopath's Podcast" and I'm thoroughly enjoying it. Again, this is probably not a good podcast for newbies to homeopathy, as many of the discussions will be hard for you to follow, but if you've studied for a while, have some books, and are eager to step up your education, I think you will enjoy the conversations and information.

As always, if you have questions about the above, feel free to contact me!

No comments:

Post a Comment