Sunday, March 31, 2024

In Gratitude

I'm offering a public moment of gratitude. 

I still see regular comments by folks, those who followed the dictates and/or mandates, that they continually get sick and often supposedly with C0^!d -- and I always send them healing wishes, of course. However, my husband and I have had quite different experiences. 

Neither of us were injected, he was at his office nearly the entire past four years (except for a short six weeks in those first panic months of 2020). Plus, he physically went to get what we needed from stores, as did I from the grocery store, we never wore m@$k$ unless absolutely required (which was thankfully eliminated early on due to the state - in the middle of the country - in which we live) and we NEVER wore them outside in the fresh air. Our home is in a semi-rural area; hubby works in a metro city of 170K people.

During the past four years, as of the date of this post, neither of us has been sick -- not at all, not from anything. We are both in our early 60s but we eat relatively healthy, get plenty of fresh air, and rely upon Homeopathy, Cell Salts, and Flower Essences for wellness support (the usual aches and pains of getting older). I'm sure we will, at some point, get a cold or the flu, as that is a completely normal part of life, but right now, we feel fortunate and blessed.

And we personally know others in our area -- plus those in my extended alternative health care community -- who have experienced similar results. Every person's situation and physical constitution is unique; this is simply ours.

This is not a judgment, simply my sharing of an observation based upon our own personal experiences and those in our communities.

Sending love, peace, and healing to all!



No comments:

Post a Comment